Carlos Picos Consultora’s Legal Department has a highly qualified team of lawyers and professionals, who provide a highly specialized and personalized service, both at the corporate level and in personal situations involving entrepreneurs, managers, and company managers.
- Civil associations and foundations.
- Consumer protection, complaints, claims against suppliers.
- Protection of personal data
Legal Dispute and voluntary proceedings
- Extrajudicial actions, conciliations, mediations, and other means of conflict resolution
- Civil, commercial, labour and state actions.
Corporate Law & M.A.:
- Acquisition, formation, and administration of national and foreign companies.
- Analysis and Reporting of Transfer Prices.
- Advice and application of agreements to avoid double taxation and for the exchange of tax information.
- Legal audits and processes of Due Diligence.
- Capitalisation of companies and financing of companies.
- Establishment of branches, representative offices, and re-domiciliation of companies.
- Financial business structure
- Obtaining authorisations and permits from public bodies.
- Corporate planning: designation and regime of responsibility of directors, representatives, and administrators.
Development of modern, local, regional, and international commercial and financial contracts
- Corporate matters (shareholder meetings, capital increases and reductions, statutory reforms, management of social books, social transformations, dissolution and liquidation of companies, resolution of corporate disputes, etc.)
- Franchises, representations, and distributions.
Family and Succession Law
- Asset schemes, divorce, pensions between spouses
- Guard, tenure, guardianship, maintenance, international restitution of minors
- Successive processes and planning
Labor audits and “labour audit”
- Advice, negotiation, and legal representation on individual relationships (worker-employer), collective labour relations (company – union) and the right to social security
- Employment contract
- Contracts and processes of outsourcing and outsourcing
- Wage clearance
- Prevention of conflicts and settlement of labour disputes
- Final and temporary Residence Procedures
- Control of infringements
- Protection of Intellectual Property Rights (Trademarks, Patents, Utility Models, Industrial Designs and Copyright)
- Trademark and Patent Records
- Acquisition of rural buildings (forestation, livestock, and agriculture)
- Real estate development advice
- Setting up of guarantees (prend, mortgage, guarantee trust)